If you have sex in water without an condom can you get pregnant?

If you had sex in the pool,tub or any of them places without an condom can you get pregnant?

YEP! Anytime sperm gets into your vagina you can get pregnant….in water, on land, in the air, wherever.

Technorati Tags: , ,

16 Responses

  1. Nimi Says:

    Yes.
    References :

  2. ** Says:

    Yes. Water is not a contraceptive.
    References :

  3. Braylne's Mommy Says:

    Yes. I have a son to prove it. The guy is still ejaculating in you, and sperm can still reach the egg.
    References :

  4. Rosalie's Mommy! (: Says:

    Anytime you have sex without a condom be it in water, on a bed, or on a flying trapeze you can get pregnant.
    References :

  5. David Says:

    Yes. The sperm is deposited up inside of you away from the water on the outside.
    References :

  6. Laura Says:

    yes
    References :

  7. Tk Says:

    yes
    References :

  8. i<3mari Says:

    You could but most of the sperm would just float up one to the water’s top layer so you have probably a 25-30% chance your pregnany or think of it another way 65-70% chance your not.
    References :

  9. Shannon M Says:

    you can actually still get pregnant.
    References :

  10. banana Says:

    YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! this happened to me in a pool filled with chlorine!
    References :

  11. *Nikki* Says:

    erm……….. why would you think you couldnt? of course you can!!!
    References :

  12. Lindsay Says:

    Absolutly!
    References :
    Me!~

  13. Ginney Says:

    YEP! Anytime sperm gets into your vagina you can get pregnant….in water, on land, in the air, wherever.
    References :

  14. kate Says:

    If you have sex ANYWHERE whitout a condom, you can get pregnant.
    References :

  15. Crystalina Says:

    Yes because the sperm can reach you. However, in a hot tub (where the temperature is above 99.5 degrees) you can’t. The hot water heats up his testes where sperm is produced. They can’t survive above a certain temperature so he still produces sperm, but they’re all duds.
    References :

  16. Anne♥ ♪♫Mommy to Ilyanne♫♪ Says:

    Of course!
    References :

Leave a Comment

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.